And more of Ty's sketches

He's clearly into music and especially guitars. This is Slash, one of his favorite guitarists.


Zack Wylde's guitar


Slash


Just funny...he's got a great sense of humor.


Cool looking guitar


Something he created


Foo Fighters. Another awesome band Ty likes. We saw a couple months ago in concert!


This is Ty his creation, and unfortunately it was too big for me to copy in color. It's awesome with color.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I can finally leave you a comment!! I love that you have a blog! Ty is such a great artist. How old is he? It's a good idea to post his drawings just in case something ever happened to the orginals! Next time Melissa comes down, we should get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too nice! Ty is 15 now. Pretty dang talented ya. Definitely, next time Mel's down we'll have to get together. Your blog is sooo cute too. Your kids are darling. Too bad timing didn't work out during Thanksgiving...anyway, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete