Our new anniversary is 1/3/09. We finally got sealed and it was an awesome day to have family there to celebrate. Here are a few pics. I'll have to add more later. I don't have them all. My sister took them for us and I haven't made it to St George to get the rest.

My Uncle Jim, Lee & Julianne (Jim's parents) and my Aunt Genile
.jpg)
Jim and his parents
.jpg)
The family!!
.jpg)
Hey you, I love the pictures! I miss being close to your family :( Everybody looks so good! I can't believe how big all the kids are its nuts!!! We need plan something so we get to freaking see each other :( Miss ya luv mel
ReplyDeleteOh yeah duh CONGRATS!! I wish we could have been there:( Maybe next time...........lol It's just a joke so calm down.
ReplyDeleteVery funny! THANKS!! Miss you too. Definitely, next time you come down for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that I was able to hear about this. I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete