Fun Weekend

Jim & Ty went camping with the scouts last weekend, so I went and hung out with my family. But first, George was stung by a wasp...again. They'll never learn. Poor guy's all swollen.

(This is just a funny pic of Max and his "Wing span")




Kayden was up in Cedar playing soccer...He's awesome!! He's a junor and has already gotten a letter from a scout.

Beverly & Fred watching the game

Tristen watching the game

Kayden the awesome defender!! #21





And, then later Friday night Tayson, Bev, Tristen and I went and watched Britton play some basketball. Then (since it was Tayson's birthday) we went to dinner and a movie. Love spending time with my family!!

Tristen & Tayson watching the game

Beverly, Trent and Lynette watching the game

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that is Kayden! Oh my gosh we are old!! Glad you had fun, isn't being with family the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...crazy! That means Robin's a Senior right? AAAAA - we are old! I love to think back to her different names/hair days. She was so funny! Loved those days!

    ReplyDelete