Addee was sealed to her family & blessed in December. It was awesome! The birth father came to the blessing and it was really neat! Scott & Sandee have such a beautiful eternal family now!
Cute little Addee in her blessing dress McKell in her temple dress...so pretty! Kinsee...couldn't get a picture of her because she was let loose...silly! Scott & Addee Tayson Ryan & Elle Bradley & Gavin The Leavitt boys guarding the elevator...??
It is fun to see everyone. I miss them all so much......and you of course!! Thanks for being such a good friend over the years. Tell your family hi for me and hopefully I will get to see all of you guys befor to long. Cute....cute.....cute!!!! Luv Melly
It is fun to see everyone. I miss them all so much......and you of course!! Thanks for being such a good friend over the years. Tell your family hi for me and hopefully I will get to see all of you guys befor to long. Cute....cute.....cute!!!! Luv Melly
ReplyDelete