Cute Koala!!

Just got an email from Jim and it was so cute I had to share it. His co-worker's sister works with people all over the world and she got this from one of them (John) in Australia. John's friend's wife sent him these photos of a little Koala which just walked into the back porch looking for a bit of heat relief. She filled up a bucket and this is what happened!





And, this is just a cool picture I had taken and liked in our back yard area

2 comments:

  1. Hey- I totally remember what i was going to tell you - I was talking to my friend on facebook about what we were talking about and her comment was 30 is the new 20....It sounds silly but it made me feel better...I think if I didn't live in Utah there would be no issue WHATSOEVER- but oh well... have a great day, and I'll add youto my list!

    BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see and talk to you. And, I'm the new 20 too...and that's got to be totally true! You are so sweet! Glad we got a chance to visit for a minute.

    ReplyDelete