More Gavin

I hadn't had time to post these cute pictures from Kirsten of Gavin until now. She sent pictures of his cute smile and his first teeth! He's almost 8 months old now...So cute!!!

(This one is just a cute one from Christmas - before his teeth)



2 comments:

  1. How cute! I can't beleive he is eight months old already.....WoW Bradley as a daddy how cute...I can see him teasing his little guy already....lol How are they doing, and are they still in that house on the corner of 700 S. These are good times. I miss being around your family because I felt apart of it for so long :( Maybe I can have my own McArthur reunion. I will plan it all out and then invite all your family :) What a wonderful idea geez im good. luv ya tons and talk to you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he's so cute! And, yep...that's right on with Bradley. Next time you're down we'll all get together with your mom too!!

    ReplyDelete